It looks like they are getting back to the basics with this show. I loved the competition between the residents because that is what it has been about since the beginning of the show. Who was going to get the first solo, who was going to diagnose the patient, who was hooking up with who? The show has always been about the spectacularly weird case (like the lady whose heart catches on fire during surgery) and how each of the residents react to each other and their relationships. I absolutely love Bailey. She is hilarious even when she means to be serious. And I love how the men are intimidated by her.
The Meredith/Derek drama at the hospital was starting to get old, but I loved the scenes at the end when they are talking at their house. I think that if they don't work on cases together for awhile, then they might be able to stay together. Hopefully they will get Zola back and soon.
I can't wait to watch next weeks episode. Grey's Anatomy from the view of the men at the hospital. I think it will be fun to watch and also pretty funny.
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment