Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Castle 9/26/11

Have I mentioned that I love this show?  Castle's one liners are absolutely hilarious.  "He's half the man he used to be."  And its said with such deadpan humor until no one understands and he gets a little ticked.  I think the humor really works for this show and helps it to be a breakout amongst other cop shows.  I mean really, how many times can you do a show about cops arresting people and keep it new and exciting.  I was surprised by the cop being involved at the end and didn't think that the bad guy was the one they revealed in the end.  I kind of wish it was the cop though.  Just like it was hard for Beckett to interview her, it would've been tough for her to arrest her after hearing about how she was trying to get justice for people who have been hurt by the bad guys. 

Can't wait until next week!!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment