Today was the beginning of the new Days of our Lives. We have gotten rid of some bad characters and have brought some old ones back. Not sure what to make of Carrie and Austin coming back since Sami is now happily with Rafe, but as usual, I'm looking forward to Jack, John and Marlena.
The show started off with the presentation of the new Horton Town Square. To me, it sounds like its just a mall but its supposed to look like you are outdoors. But, there is a roof. Not what I think of when I think of a town square, but its soap-world and nothing makes sense. Everyone in Salem was there and EJ had his date, Patti Stanger (Millionaire Matchmaker, which she said multiple times throughout the show). You can tell he wants to get back together with Nicole, but after killing her mother and cheating on her with her sister, I'm sure she'll say yes!!
The reveal of the returns was fun to watch, but probably would've been more interesting if I hadn't read about it everywhere. Its hard to keep that a secret when its on every Soap Opera magazine in the grocery aisle. I do hope that it rejuvenates the show and we get back to some good storytelling.
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment