Another interesting show. I liked Rob and Nancy and even enjoyed JR Martinez. I was bored to death with Maks and Hope, Val and Elisabetta and David Arquette tried but didn't really do much for me. I was surprised with David. I would have thought that a fast-paced dance would have been perfect for him. It was almost like his tempo for this week should've been there last week and vice versa.
I can understand Chaz not doing that good of a job with his knee issues. I can relate to that!! I hope he makes it further in the competition because America needs to see someone who is transgendered on national tv. Maybe that can make being LGBT more mainstream and not so scary. I mean, he looks like a regular person. It might be hard to tell that he was once a woman if you didn't know about it already, you'd just think he was gay!
Who is going home tonight??? My bet is either Carson Kressley or Elisabetta Canalis.
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment